The Royal Conservatory The Glenn Gould School
The Ihnatowycz Piano Program Develops Exceptional Young Artists The Ihnatowycz Piano Program Develops Exceptional Young Artists

Hans Jørgen Jensen Appointed
to the Glenn Gould School

The acclaimed cellist and educator will join the school in September 2018

Learn More
Andrea Botticelli
Andrea Botticelli

Can domestic students attending the GGS qualify for provincial or federal student loans?

The GGS is currently an approved institution for the administration of the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP). As such, students enrolled in the Bachelor of Music; Performane (Honours) or Artist Diploma programs may be eligible, if qualified, for loans, grants, or awards granted under the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).

Where can I view the Private Career College key performance indicators?

You may view the 2014 PCC Key Performance Indicator Report here
You may view the 2013 PCC Key Performance Indicator Report here

Student Advisory Council

The Glenn Gould School Student Advisory Council acts as representatives of the student body, serving as a link with the administration. It is a participating member of The Glenn Gould School Divisional Committee and The Royal Conservatory Academic Council.

Student Services

The Student Services team support and encourage the academic, professional and personal development of the student body, advocating for the rights of students, and ensuring that students are aware of their responsibilities. Student Services supports students with care, dignity and respect as they pursue their educational goals.

Calendar and Forms

Registrar Information

Gilles Thibodeau
The Royal Conservatory's Glenn Gould School
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
Telephone: 416.408.2824 x258
Facsimile: 416.408.5025
E-mail: [email protected]

International Students

Audition Letters

Applicants who need a letter of invitation from the school in order to attend live auditions in Canada must inform the Admissions and Student Services Manager when submitting an application.

Student Study Permits